Monday, November 19, 2007

Wrongful Dismissal?

Here is the situation, I was working on the 8th of November I had to run to Safeway to get some buns for the sandwich production. I took some money from the till and went to get the buns. When I came back I put the chance in the till with the receipt but didn't record it the till. But that is not why they let me go...I ate a some chicken and fully intended to pay for it. After I ate it I went back to work in the cooler. When I was done my shift I...some 4 to 5 hours later...I forgot about the chicken and left. And now after being suspended from work for the last 7 days pending this investigation....they have let me go over $5.00.

Does this seem right to any of you?

This reminds me of another former co-worker of mine who was let go for paying for and consuming a taquito that was expired of less than twenty minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home