Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quiet Times

I don't get to many of them but, I enjoy them when I do. The question is what do I do when I do get them? Not what I should...like spend time with God. I have been doing more of that lately however but still not as much as I should. I keep thinking of a song I have on a CD and it is one of my favorite worship songs...although we don't sing it at church. It's called "In The Calm" written by: Scott Krippayne, Tony Wood

CHORUS

In the calm of your presence
I am listening, Lord
I am still, I am quiet
I am your's

Let Your Word speak to me
Let Your Spirit draw near
I will obey
The truth that I hear.

CHORUS

There's a thirst in my soul
For Your wisdom divine
I long for the peace
And life that I find

CHORUS

I am still, I am quiet
I am Yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home