Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Any advice?

I friend of mine from my 7-11 days was due to give birth to her first child at the end of April. I hadn't spoken to her since a little before that. She was very excited about being a mom. I was thinking about her yesterday and was going to send a facebook message asking how motherhood was going when noticed her status. Apparently, the baby never made it home. I'm not sure if he was still born or what happened exactly but that doesn't matter. I don't know her that well but I still felt sad for her. My question is - How do you tell someone that they won't see their baby again...you know...in heaven, without sounding preachy or condenming? Any advice?

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Carebear said...

hmmm,
the only thing that comes to mind is that God knows exactly what she needs to hear, so I'm sure he'd help you find the words....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home